Lessons For Children
TRADITIONAL PRIVATE LESSONS
• Weekly private lessons are 45-75 minutes long, depending on the age and level of the student. When students have mastered the first level of their beginning course, they will work through the levels of the Royal Conservatory of Music Certificate Program.
• For students of similar age and playing ability. This is a great solution for siblings and even BFFs! Lesson length and tuition will depend on the age and level of the students. Please contact me to see if this might be an appropriate option.
BEGINNING PIANO FOR CHILDREN
• I offer small group classes for children in 2nd and 3rd grade who are available early Friday afternoon. In these classes I use Piano Safari, an innovative, research-based piano course for young beginners. No more than 4 children per class. Contact me for more information.
• Offered when driving distance or other circumstances prevent lessons from taking place in the studio. Requires a high-speed Internet connection, webcam, and Skype or FaceTime. Please contact me to see if this might be an option for you or someone you know.
• For children in Kindergarten or Pre-K. 50-minute classes of 3-4 students, with parents observing. When no suitable group is available, private or partner lessons will be offered. If you are the parent of a young child, contact me for more information.